7/31/08

just wishing and hoping




I hate to wish my life away...but there's so many things to look forward to!

I can't wait for:

  • EVERYONE to be back at school
  • football season!
  • rush
  • basketball season!
  • birthdays
  • halloween, lots of time to think of something awesome
In the meantime, I had the luckiest night ever! James Taylor was playing for a wedding rehearsal (pretty awesome wedding right?!) in a backyard. The house is so massive it went from one street to the one behind it...so we were able to sit on the roof of a friend's house and enjoy the whole concert! To top it off, he saw us sitting up there and acknowledged us, maybe a little embarassing, and then the couple told the caterers to bring us some of the leftover food. I'm sure everyone there was looking at us reminiscing on their poor college student days...hey, we weren't complaining.

2 comments:

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

HAHA! Girl that sounds amazing! So glad you saw James Taylor! Your blog is too cute! I will def let you know if I am in CH anytime soon, and come see me in Raleigh! I miss our deb days! So excited you have a blog! Love, Katie

Jewellers Dublin said...

Great info, feel like i now know everything. Engagement Rings